Rabu, 03 Oktober 2012

A Friend Like You By:Charlie Green Ft Rachelle Ann

Lirik lagu A Friend Like You

By: Charlie Green Ft Rachelle Ann 


Lirik Lagu A Friend Like You By:Charlie Green Ft Rachelle Ann


If  I'm having a rainy day

Feeling blue cause the skies are grey
All I need do,is to call you,
And the sun's coming out 

 When the problem 
 Seems hard to fix
 Hopes can fall like a ton of bricks 
             You are someone,I can count on
              I’ll just give you a shout
Chorus: 

              I can love to have  a friend like you
              Who can lift me up
              And pull me through
              It’s a case of one and one makes two
              I can depend on having a friend like you 

Verse-2:
When there’s someonewho breaks my heart
I’m reckoned to fall apart,
Your my shoulder
Your my boulder
I’m so happy your here
               
             When I’m makin’ a dream come true (dream come true)
              From beginning to end it’s you (with you)
              Whose the proudest,seems the lowest
              Always needing a cheer 

I’m so proud to have a friend like you 
Who can lift me up,and pull me through
It’s  a case of one and one makes two
I can depend on having a friend like you
Any secret that I can find
Will be launching your heart
I can peace in above the sun
Even when were apart.

            What a joy to have a friend like you
Who can lift me up,and pull me through
It’s a case of one and one makes two
I can depend on having a friend like you
I can depended having a friend like you. 

 

 


2 komentar:

  1. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. what a joy to have a friend like youuuu
      ok deh blog agak galau

      Hapus